Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

29 February 2016

#WithinWithoutAdvice

Patrick of In The 78 Cards and Kelly of The Truth in Story are "hosting" an Instagram Tarot challenge for the month of March.

Dig out one of your meaty, intense, challenging decks and go deep with it, using the Within Without Advice spread created by Marie White for her Mary-El Tarot companion book, hence the hashtag #WithinWithoutAdvice.

My deck of choice will be the Tarot Balbi - because a) I've already committed to using it exclusively for the next 2 weeks, and b) I'm not drawn to "challenging" decks, so the Balbi is as challenging as it gets for me at the moment.


All the details are in Patrick's intro video. I'm weirdeye on Instagram - hope to see you there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts