Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

02 February 2016

Day 31 of the Challenge - the Grand Finale

Oh! I've only just remembered that I haven't shared my final video for Ethony's 31 Days of Tarot Challenge. Sorry! I know you've all been waiting with bated breath. Here you go - I hope it was worth the wait.


All things considered, I think it went quite well. And I am hugely relieved, LOL!

I really enjoyed this challenge. Yeah, I was nervous, but it was still fun answering the questions. I hope I find another good challenge soon. I really don't know what else I'd want to commit to "film" and inflict on the general public. If there's something you'd like me to tackle go ahead and leave a comment. And please subscribe to my YouTube channel, just in case. I wouldn't want you to miss anything!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts