Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

05 March 2016

LenorMarch

Kelly, of The Truth in Story, has instigated a month of Lenormand study, based on YouTube but including an invitation to her private Facebook group for those interested in further study and discussion.

I like Kelly's take on Lenormand - her understanding of how the cards "work". She explains it very clearly in her Day 1 video.



If you're new to Lenormand, or even if you're not, I think you'll get a lot of benefit from Kelly's videos. I really wish I'd had her as a mentor when I was starting out.

My LenorMarch contributions will be here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts