Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

26 February 2016

Open Reading 7

In keeping with my commitment to use only the Tarot Balbi for the next two weeks, here is a new Open Reading for you. 


An annoyance or disappointment is affecting a personal relationship. It requires careful consideration of how to go about making favourable changes. Work together to find a way forward.

The cards add to 14: Temperance - Strive for balance and a shared outlook. Look beyond your normal way of doing things, and have hope for the future.

If you're familiar with RWS meanings, I should point out that the Balbi's are sometimes a bit different. So if you're looking at this interpretation and thinking "What??", bear with me, LOL!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts