Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

23 January 2016

This one's for me

If you've watched my latest 31 Days of Tarot Challenge video then you know I've been suffering with a cold for a while now, and that card reading takes a back seat when I'm ill.

But sitting here this evening, I suddenly got the urge to dig out Madame Dora and have a go. I thought perhaps I'd post an "open reading" for you. It's been a while, after all. But as soon as I saw the cards, I knew they were meant for me.


Richard and Simon: You're improving but the reality is you're not quite up to it yet. Ivy: (somewhat less irreverently) They can wait.

So there you have it. Madame Dora has spoken. I'll wait a bit longer before I tackle a reading for you all. That said, if this one says something you feel you need to hear right now, take it with my blessing.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts