Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

01 May 2016

Open Reading 10

Time to warm up another new deck with an open reading. Knowing me, this should be a fairly regular occurrence. Are you ready, my little guinea pigs?

This is the Magdalene Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. I deliberately bought the version with the matching card borders, which I believe can be identified by the "An Ocean of Eternal Love" subtitle on the box (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). There is another edition that has borders of different colours and a dark title bar at the bottom. Not so nice, in my opinion.


You've been giving too much of yourself. Feeling overwhelmed, misused. Taking the blame. Free yourself from that; you are free of that - don't accept the blame, don't blame yourself. Look beyond the circumstances. Believe in yourself and you will win through.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts