Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

26 December 2016

Color Mage Oracle - mine, all mine

Sqweee! I finally have my copy of Bernard Charles, The Color Mage's Color Mage Oracle! I've wanted this for so long,
because Bernard. 


It's been charging overnight on my altar with a malachite, serephinite and amazonite. Why these crystals? No idea. They're just the ones that shouted "Me, me, me" when I went looking.

You can never have too much colour in your life. 


2-Jan-17: I'll be using this deck for my 2-Card draws over on Instagram for a little while, if you'd like to see them in action.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger jmk said…

    Thank you, Alexandra. I really like the layout of your website! I probably should give up using classic Blogger, but I like being able to manipulate the source code myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts