Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

28 October 2016

WLA Kipper 101 Online Course

QUICK! 
I've just completed Toni Puhle's Kipper 101 course, and it was great! So helpful. The next session was supposed to be starting towards the end of November, so I thought I had a bit of time to draw it your attention. But, probably due to popular demand, she's brought it forward to Monday 31 October. Yes, Halloween. ðŸŽƒ

Here's the link. Or you can message Toni directly on Facebook.

If you want to learn how to read Kippers the way German readers read them, I highly recommend you take this course. And let me know if you do. We can compare notes. ðŸ˜ƒ

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts