Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me

21 November 2015

Kippermania!

Since the publication of at least two, that I'm aware of, new Kipper decks I've noticed a spike in the number of people visiting my blog having searched for "kipper meanings" etc.

Information in English is fairly limited at the moment, although I expect that's about to change big time! For my readers' convenience I've consolidated all the sources I've made use of (that are still in existence) -

xxxxxxxxxxx's list of meanings at xxxxxxxxxxx - here.
xxxxxxxxxxx also hosts a Kipperkarten group on Facebook - here.
(yes, we've had a falling out, and I'm not promoting anything of her's on my blog)
A simple listing plus some timing information from Fennario - here.
Malkiel Rouven Dietrich kindly made some Kipper videos in English which I've compiled into a YouTube playlist - here.

To be honest, that's all you need to get you started.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts