Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

08 June 2016

MT June Challenge (Instagram) - Week 2


I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Psychic Tarot (John Holland, Hay House Inc.) this past week. It really opened up a connection between us that I hadn't managed to develop before. I'll probably keep using it with the Week 2 prompts.

But I've just received Connected and Free  - The Alchemist's Oracle (Lauren Aletta, art by Tegan Swyny, self-published: Inner Hue) and I think it would benefit from a run through of the Week 1 questions. I guess I can do that, too,

So, I'll be posting a few more pictures on Instagram over the next week. Come and see me. β˜ΊοΈ And take part - it'll be fun!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts