Cartomancy Corner

A home for my card musings and useful links

Home About me Ganesh

06 August 2017

YouTube - Dmitry Korolev: Les Fiancées (The Fortune-Telling Game of Patience)

Dmitry Korolev presents Les Fiancées - "The classic French fortune-telling game for probing the difficult relationships - along with some history chatter!"



I have a real soft spot for these "everyman" spreads. I think many of us, especially in the UK and North America, think we're somehow special, perhaps even spiritually advanced because we Consult The Cards™. But in other parts of the world, many people spread the cards for themselves quite ordinarily and unpretentiously. It does my heart good. 🙂

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts